Terms and Conditions
We set out below the terms and conditions of subscribing to Wonder Dot Flowers Ltd (“Wonder” or “the Company”) weekly flower delivery service.
- If the customer wishes to skip a weekly order, please do so by logging in to the www.wonder.flowers website and using the ‘Account’ page. Alternatively, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by using out on-line chat facility. Please note that because we order our flowers in advance direct from the growers, we can only guarantee that the customer can skip an order if the customers request is submitted before noon at least 5 days before their next flowers are due to be delivered. E.G If the customers flowers are due to be delivered on Saturday, then submitting a request to skip an order needs to done before noon on Monday. Should the customers wish to check which day their flowers are due to be delivered, they will see this information clearly displayed on your “Account” page.
- If the customer wishes to permanently cancel their subscription, they may do so by logging in to the www.wonder.flowers website and using their ‘Account’ page. Alternatively, they may contact us via email at email@example.com, or by using out on-line chat facility. Please note that we can only guarantee a request to cancel a subscription if done so before noon at least 5 days before your next delivery is due to be delivered. Should the customer wish to check which day their flowers are due to be delivered, they will see this information clearly displayed on their “Account” page. If the customer cancels at any time after this point, their subscription will be cancelled, but will only become effective the following week.
The price for each weekly “Ready to Display” flower arrangement is £25 including VAT, unless you’ve used an offer code with a discount. One-off gift flowers are also available for £25. We reserve the right to increase our weekly price at any time. We will however inform all customers of any such change by giving them 10 days prior notice to enable any customer who wishes to cancel their subscription enough time to do so without having to pay the increased weekly price.
- By joining Wonder’s weekly subscription service you understand that we offer an ongoing weekly flower delivery service. If the customer ever wants to skip a weekly delivery, they must submit a request to skip using the account page or other methods listed above, and prior to the five day cut off period mentioned above. If the customer wants to permanently cancel their subscription they must submit a request to skip using the account page or other methods listed above, and prior the five day cut off period mentioned above.
- Wonder offers an “introduce your friends” code. If the customer uses their friend code and one of their friends signs up then they will receive 50% off of the cost of their next delivery. If the customer uses their friend code and two of their friends signs up then they will receive their next delivery Free. If the customer uses their friend code and 4 of their friends signs up then you will receive the cost of your next two deliveries free. If you use your friend code and 5 of your friends signs up then you will receive a months free flowers. Your code is limited to 5 new friend sign-ups per month. Wonder reserves the right to change the offer at any time, but will honour previous code redemptions in these cases. Discounts and free deliveries based upon “introduce your friends” codes will lonely entitle the customer to the afore mentioned discount or free delivery if the code is used before mid-day 5 days prior to the customers next delivery. Otherwise the discount or free delivery will be rolled over and applied the following week. Offer codes are active for 3 months from the date of issue.
A customer will be elevated to the status of “Loyal Wonderer” after having received and paid in full for 12 weekly deliveries. Customers having achieved the status of “Loyal” are automatically entitled to a “flower boost” which equates to an extra 20% of free stems being added to their weekly “Ready to Display” arrangement. A customer will become a “Birthday Wonderer” and receive a free weekly delivery of flowers during their birthday week only if they achieved the status of a “Loyal Wonderer” first. “Birthday Wonderers” will receive a free weeks flowers on their birthday so long as they continue to subscribe. A customer will be elevated to the status of “Super Wonderer” after having received and paid in full for 52 weekly deliveries. Customers having achieved the status of “Super” are automatically entitled to a free houseplant every 3 months. Both “Lucky” and “Royal” Wonderers are chosen purely at the discretion of the company.
We will always endeavour to deliver en excellent standard of flower arrangement to our customers every week. Should a customer be unhappy with the freshness of the flowers please contact the company using our contact us page. Should we agree that the quality of the flowers is not up to the standard we like to maintain, then at our discretion, we will offer the customer a replacement arrangement or a discount on the next week’s flowers.
Wonder’s weekly “Ready to Display” flowers are delivered pre-arranged. Our flowers are fresh and often delivered “in bud” to open over time giving maximum vase life. To ensure maximum vase life the customer is responsible for following the simple care instructions detailed both in the video on their “Account” page and in the “Beginners Guide to Wondering” booklet included in the customers first weekly delivery. Should a customer not follow the simple care instructions guaranteeing the longevity of the flowers, Wonder will not consider any compensation to be due in the event that the flowers do not remain looking fresh until the customers next delivery.
- Each week Wonder offer a choice of 3 weekly arrangements plus one mystery arrangement. The 3 “non-mystery” arrangements clearly list the floral contents of each display. If for reasons beyond our control certain flowers meant to be included in any of the arrangements are not available or the quality of the flowers available is not up to our usual standards, then we reserve the right to replace any listed flowers with an alternative flower up to the same value.
Payment for the first delivery is taken at the time of subscription and cancellation or a refund on this order is not possible at any time. Payment for future deliveries is taken in full on a weekly basis five days prior to delivery. If the customer ever wants to skip a week or cancel a subscription, it must be done by midday, five days before the delivery day.
- Upon subscription the company requests that the customer supplies a “safe place” delivery spot for the courier to leave the flowers in should the customer not be at their premises to take delivery. The customer will receive their deliveries from a third party courier service. The company does not guarantee delivery times, only the date, but the customer will receive both an e-mail and text message giving them a time slot during which they are due to be delivered prior to their delivery.The courier will endeavour to deliver to the customer personally. Failing this they will attempt to leave the delivery the customers nominated “safe place”. If either this time slot or the safe place is not suitable for the customer at any time, the customer may use the couriers online facility to either give alternative “safe place” delivery instructions or request delivery the next day. If re-delivery the next day is requested then Wonder will not be held responsible for the freshness or quality of the flowers delivered.
- It is forbidden to attempt to interfere with the companies code or website in any way and any attempt to do so may be met with prosecution.
- All material on the company’s website is subject to copywrite and remains the property of the company and is not to be copied, reproduced or modified by the customer in any way.
- We reserve the right to close any account at any time without prior notice, without question or stating any reason. Correspondence regarding the matter will not be entered into.
It should be noted that certain flowers included may be unsuitable to have around pets, It is the customers responsibility to ensure that no arrangement ordered includes flowers that could cause ill effects on their pets. The company will not be held responsible in any way for any damage caused by any flowers to either the customer or any member of their household including pets.